Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ARIZONA IMAGES

Two images I took in Arizona in November 2010 have been posted at In the Know Traveler's photo site:
  1. A panorama: Arcosanti is an experiment in vehicle-free, low-impact urban living and is the brainchild of architect, Paolo Soleri.
  2. Canyon of Colors: A palette of colors surrounds me in the Grand Canyon, Arizona, and whispers the story of planet Earth into my ear. 
Both locations moved me profoundly, but in different ways. Arcosanti represents a struggle for the planet's future and the Grand Canyon tells us the planet's two billion year history. They eloquently weave together our responsibility as stewards of our planet.

Enhanced by Zemanta  Hope you get some sense of what I mean when you look at the images and then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment