Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STAMP: Seattle, May 2011

Downtown Seattle, Washington and the Bainbridg...Car packed and full. How is that when I'm going for just three days? More space to fill with gear, I s'pose! Easy drive down from Vancouver with no wait at the border.

The sun is out and now I'm enjoying a peek-a-boo view of the Seattle waterfront from my hotel .Big room right downtown. Ate in the Daily Grill at the Sheraton on 6th and Union - fantastic food and service. This is a replica of a New York grill in the 40s and 50s. Entrees are enough for two at dinner - vastly too much for me - so I had them put half in a doggie bag for my lunch tomorrow.

Did some photography from the roof of the hotel at the golden hour - the whole of Seattle spread around 360 degrees and bathed in warm light. Gorgeous and gave me my bearings too. Ready for the expedition tomorrow - day pack full of camera and two lenses and my digital recorder. Bus leaves at 9am. Weather forecast is spectacular.How good does this writing job get!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment