Tuesday, May 1, 2012

STAMP #1: HARRISON HOT SPRINGS, BC

Next week I'm spending three days in Harrison Hot Springs and the Fraser Valley, British Columbia, thanks to Spectacular Ink and Harrison Tourism. Between them, they have arranged a spectacular itinerary for me. It includes:
  • A round of golf at the valley's best kept secret - Sandpiper Golf Club - and lunch with the owner of the land.
    Harrison Hot Springs,BC, Canada
    Harrison Hot Springs,BC, Canada
    (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
  • Visits to museums and historic sites - they know I love to write books and articles on Canadian history.
  • I'm staying at the famous Harrison Hot Springs Resort and look forward to the hot springs and spa.
  • A floating eco-tour on the Harrison River where, hopefully, I'll see some wildlife.
  • A meeting with Sasquatch researchers.
  • Visits to an artisan cheese producer, a winery, a coffee roastery, and more.
Harrison Hot Springs is an easy two hour drive from Vancouver. It's the perfect spot for a relaxing get-away in a stunning mountain and lakeside spot with something for everyone - from toddlers to octogenarians.

I'm praying for good weather as spring 2012 in the Pacific Northwest has been mostly grey, wet, and cool. Look for my impressions and photos here next week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment