Friday, May 1, 2015

WINTER WAS SPENT WRITING ABOUT MY TRAVELS

Scarinish, Tiree
In the first four months of 2015 I enjoyed a publishing bonanza with my travel articles and images from the Scottish Hebrides and northern and southern Iceland  – to read them, click on "My articles" above or visit my website. On the strength of these, four more requests brightened my inbox.


Crofter's cottage
Future plans include: In mid-May, I visit Galiano Island for some photography and relaxation after a stressful six months of health challenges. After that, it's off to the Travel Media Association of Canada's 2015 conference in Peterborough, ON, followed by a river cruise to Georgian Bay with Ontario Waterway Cruises and a visit to Montebello, Quebec.

And later, my husband and I are planning a five week road trip in September to explore places we've never seen in Washington State, Oregon, and northern California.
Trekking to Solheimajökull, Iceland

All images:
 © Photos by Pharos 2014. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment